Thursday, May 7, 2009

today's confusion

forgot to tell you something, i'll try to open myself as wide as possible to be published on the web on this blog :D, but..... you'll never know who i really am, the true, and if someone know, i'll make it to be my best friend, i'll be so proud, no one knows me perfectly, and i want to have one of it, it would be great i think, it will help me a lot when i'm down.

hmm i got a confusion today, its haunting me, today's confusion is......

you know i've been broken up with someone, she's just cool and so good to me, she might be one of the best things i've ever got, yes, i'm sure. you know what, its not easy to forget and lose and let the feeling go away from your heart, and so do i, well the confusion is i have to do the things above, why i should do it? the reason is, i will be stoked on this situation forever, i dont want to, it feels no good at all, but if i do it, i just can't imagine how my life will be lived without her, she means a lot to me, simply i can tell you that i still...............(you should've know)

hahhhh, i dont know what to do right now, and i dont need to know, i'll just breath and live until the end comes to me, but please not now god, i need more more and more time to fix and be someone good in your side.

all the words have written, but two words still missing

good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment